Click a question you would like to know the answer to.
- Are you licensed?
- Will you, the owner, be on the job?
- What size job can you handle?
- What type of work do you do?
- How far will you travel to do a project?
- Do I need blueprints or plans?
- Do I need a permit?
- How much will my project cost?
Job costs are determined two different ways.
First, the job can be bid. With a bid the cost is calculated using plans, predetermined materials, and estimated labor or time in which the job will be completed. If any changes occur, change orders are made, signed and extra costs are added to the original bid.
The second option is "cost plus". With this option the job costs are calculated only on materials used and labor to complete the job. Then 15% "profit / overhead" costs are added, which determines the total expense of the project. The "cost plus" option is our most commonly used option.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you promptly with an answer.